Vision & Mission
To help build healthy and strong communities by
enhancing children and families’ ability to meet
life’s challenges and to foster resiliency
and hope for a better future.
- To serve each youth and family with respect and dignity acknowledging their strengths, needs and preferences.
- To partner with the agencies that work with families to create a coordinated, holistic plan for a better life.
- To support youth and their families to remain safely in their homes and communities.
- To provide quality care that is culturally responsive to the diverse needs of the families we serve.
- To provide leadership in creating lasting resources to promote the health and well being of families in their communities.